The below options can be bundled to create your entire Wedding Day Soundtrack. Make sure to get in touch ASAP so we can set aside the date for YOU!
We Play Music for EVERY Moment of Your Wedding! Check out our Wedding Music Options Below.
Music Over Dinner
Ceremony Music Includes:
- Up to 1.15 Hours of Music beginning as guests are being seated
- Your Song Requests for: The Processional, the Walk down the Aisle, the Signing of Registry, & the Recessional
- Includes wireless Mic for use by your Officiant
Solo Vocals & Guitar
Brad will begin performing as your guests arrive. Typically the ceremony is performed instrumentally, but Brad is happy to sing your key moment songs as well, if this is preferred.
Live Ceremony DJ
Beautiful music as you've enjoyed time and time again, over the years. The nostalgia of the recorded versions will tug at everyone's heart strings during your ceremony. We welcome your song choices for your key moments! Includes wireless Mic for use by your Officiant.
Cocktail Hour Includes:
- Up to one hour of music
- We love playing the vibe you are looking for, but we are also experts at reading the crowd and know what works best!
Solo Vocals & Guitar
We love the classics, like Al Green's "Let's Stay Together".
Brad Performs George Ezra's"Budapest".
- There are 2 options for dinner time (Which is the first part of your Wedding Reception):
1. A mix of live music (Solo Vocals + Guitar) and DJing during Brad's set breaks, or
2. DJing for the entirety of dinner
Both of the above would be paired with a party DJ for your party after dinner (In most cases Brad will be your DJ as well).
- We will DJ your Grand Entrance into your Wedding Reception before our performance begins. We work with your planner/coordinator to support your key moments, such as your first dance, parent dances, speeches, etc.
- A live Dinner Set includes up to 2 Hours of live performing (2 X 50 minute sets)
- All Sound Equipment is provided
- Wireless Mic for use by MC and for speeches is included.
Solo Vocals & Guitar for Over Dinner
Party DJ Music
- Your Party will begin when all your speeches and first dance/parent dances are completed, as per your itinerary. This service is in combination with Dinner music, as we set up for your reception well before your guests are due to arrive.
- A 1am end time is included in this package should your party be going that late
- All Sound Equipment is provided at no additional charge
Additional Available Services:
MC Services: Brad is offering MCing as an add-on to performing at your Wedding. MC Duties begin with inviting your guests to join the reception for Dinner and includes;
- Welcoming your guests to your Reception
- Wedding Party Grand Entrances,
- Any Housekeeping Items,
- Informing Tables when they may serve themseles if you are having buffet style food service (This is done off of the microphone, of course),
- Introducing Speeches, First Dance, Parent Dances, Cake Cutting, Garter and Bouquet Toss, and Final Song of the Party.
- Fee: $300
Professional Party Lighting: Party lighting is crucial to creating the best party vibe possible for your Reception Party. Brad is offering professional party lighting services including the following pieces of lighting equipment;
- 1 X Rotating Disco Light
- 2 X Stationary Multi-Colour Spotlights which react to the music
- 2 X Rotating Multi-Colour Spotlights which react to the music
- 1 X Moving Laser Light
- Fee: $200
- A Crew meal is required for each member of our crew providing services during the dinner hour (This is typically just Brad).
- Brad will Travel anywhere, however, accommodations are required to be booked for Brad (and crew) should your venue be located over 150km away from Pickering, Ontario (where Brad lives) IF your party is set to end at 1am or later.
- Brad is happy to extend the DJing of your party beyond 1am, however, a fee of $250 per hour will be added for each additional hour of music after 1am.